PPH AMG Sp. z o. o. was founded in 1990. From the beginning of it's existence our company has specialized in container production for vehicle transportation. Although we also take orders for many different kinds of steel contruction. With regards to the number of containers and cisterns produced our firm is the largest of its kind in Poland. 90% of the products made by our company are sold to countries outside of Poland, such as: Norway, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Great Britain and Holland. Each year our firm sees growth in number and worth of contracts, making it neccesary to reorganize our work and continually enlarge our company.
PPH AMG Sp. z o. o holds a "Certificate of Management Quality Systems ISO 9001:2015 and 14001:2015" which includes "Container production, steel bins and other steel construction". Our company first recieved this certificate in May of 2000. The organization which gave us this certification was "Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance Limited". Our company also holds a certificate and the authority to weld using DNV (Det Norske Veritas) for the production of containers for particular use on offshore platforms.
Our company also produces:
- Hooklift containers complies with the requirements of SS-3021 standards or with the customers guideline, the capacity of the container is 10 - 49 m3
- Type “Open Lift” , built according to SS-3020 standards with a capacity of 1 - 12 m 3, while the thickness of the metal used varies according to the order.
- Type “Combo”, built according to DIN 30720 standards with a capacity between 2,5 - 12 m3 while the thickness varies according to the demands of the client. The lids on these bins are equipped , however if the customer so pleases in steel, aluminum and PCV lids can be added.
- a wide variety of containers built in accordance to German standards DIN30720 and DIN3072-1
- Storage container the length of 8 to 10 feet, adapted for vehicle transport or fork lifts and equipped with anti - leak double wing doors which ensure that no water will leak into the container
- Bins types AU and AUK , built according to DIN 30720 standards with a capacity of 3 - 10 m 3, while the thickness of the metal used vaires according to the order.
- Type AUD bins , built according to DIN 30720 standards with a capacity between 2 - 12 m3 while the thickness varies according to the demands of the client. The steel cover on these bins are eqiuped with an added relief mechanism, however if the customer so pleases in place of steel covering PCV covering can be added.
- a wide variety of bins and containers built in accordance to Swedish standards SS3021 and SS3020
- Storage bins the length of 8 to 10 feet, adapted for vehicle transport or fork lifts and equiped with anti - leak double wing doors which ensure that no water will leak into the container
- Oil reservoirs according to clients demands.
- Type KPH bins which purpose is for storing and transporting waste. It's capacity is 7 m3 and it has been adapted to fit SMW 1 and SMW 1142 transport vehicles. We also produce this container with double or triple doors on the bin's side wall.
PPH AMG Sp. z o.o. from the beginning of it's existance, has developed it's business to best meet the needs and expections of it's clients. We are constantly introducing new innovations and pursuing investment (this includes the continous weld, a replacement for the sand blaster, and the purchase of a new painting chamber) with the goal of not only appeasing consumers but to go much further than their expectations.
We promise our clients exceptional attention toward two basic parameters with regard to the products we offer: quality and price, and one of the basic advantages of PPH AMG is that we offer our clients advice with well - grounded, workable and modern solutions, which in turn improves the quality of their business.
* Własność intelektualna firmy PPH AMG Sp. z o.o. Kopiowanie, drukowanie, powielanie bez pisemnej zgody właściciela jest zabronione.